Coeur d'Alene has lots to offer. If classic cars are your thing, check out "Car d' Alene," where all the hot cars both new and old, are on display for bragging rights.
You can find one of the largest Christmas lighting ceremonies in the country right here. It's a truly magical time of the year to visit.
There are several outdoor recreational activities to keep you occupied such as mountain biking, hiking, camping, skiing, fishing, and hunting.
- Luxurious Lodges, Cabins and Condominiums
- Many with expansive views.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs, Cable & Internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. We offer quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.
- Address: PO Box 8 Coeur D'alene ID 98816 USA
- Hours: Phones 9am-7pm Everyday
- Phone: 208-215-7215
- Fax: 888-628-0839
- Website: StayCoeurDalene.com
- Call us: 360-746-0686