Weary O'Leary Penthouse
Our penthouse is named after William O’Leary, an Irishman who was one of the earliest European settlers in the North Beaches area.
He frequently hauled supplies from Astoria, Oregon up the coast by canoe and on foot too. He was often hear to complain that he was tired and who could blame him with a route like that?
Today, the penthouse is a respite for the tired and those seeking an ultra-comfortable place to relax and enjoy the view. It’s got everything needed for the weary traveler.
Weary O’Leary Penthouse
The penthouse is a 700 square foot spot for you to kick back and relax. It is on the third floor (up 2 flights of stairs), but totally worth it due to the glistening views of the Pacific.
This one bedroom condo faces south allowing for tons of natural light to come in through the large picturesque glass windows.
With one queen sized bed and a love seat that doubles as a sleeper sofa, you’re sure to have enough space. You can bring up to four total people to enjoy this fabulous penthouse.
The bathroom is full sized, so no need to worry about being too much like O’Leary who probably at times, didn’t have the ability to shower!
More about the Weary O’Leary Penthouse
If you’re looking to whip up a meal or put together a picnic for the beach, then you’ll surely make use of the kitchen. There is a dining table area too so that you can enjoy a meal together.
The coffee maker might have revived O’Leary for his next trip South, make use of it to revive yourself before exploring the beach.
Kickback in the living room and watch your favorite movie on the flat screen television. Sink into the cozy recliner that O’Leary himself would have cozied up in after a long day of hauling, if he could’ve.
Bring your pup along too, we'll never know if O'Leary had one accompanying him but we sure hope he didn't make those journeys alone. We welcome your furry friends because we know they'll love the ocean front just as much as you will.
About Sand Dollar Condos
Sand Dollar Condos is a building made up of 8 condos with 1 and 2 bedrooms available. They are located in the Pacific Beach area where the ocean is at your feet and the sun is constantly shining down. Soak it up.
We stock each condo with the freshest linens and towels to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The kitchens have basic pots & pans as well as dinner & flat ware available for your use, whether that be cooking up a good meal or packing a picnic to go for the beach.
About Pacific Beach
Booking one of our properties in Pacific Beach? In this little community centrally located in Grays Harbor, you'll find an array of seaside activities for you and your friends/family to venture into.
Fly a kite in a contest, build a sand sculpture or go sea kayaking. There are numerous nearby state parks that are perfect for hiking, surfing or just an afternoon stroll along the beach.
During the Spring you can dig for clams, during the Summer check out the crabbing! If it's warm enough, take a surfing lesson or go fishing so you can catch something for dinner later!
Visiting us during the colder months is perfectly okay too. There are beachside restaurants and museums between Pacific Beach and Ocean Shores that will keep you busy while still being able to enjoy those stunning views.
The By the Sea Promise
Here at By The Sea, By The Sea Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Ocean Fron Area
- Full Kitchen
- Pet Friendly Property
- Full Beach View
- Cooking Wares
- Cable TV Basic Channels
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Name: Weary O'Leary Penthouse
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Ocean Shores Area
- Location: Pacific Beach
- Complex: Sand Dollar Condos
- Setting: Beach Front Area
- View: Full Beach View
- Internet: Yes
- Sq. Ft: 700
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 3
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: QL
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 2
- Sleeps: 3
- Max Occupancy: 4
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Daily Rates: $99-$150
- Weekly Rates: $719-$1,005
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: WearyOLeary.com
- Manager: Ocean Shores Accommodations, Inc.
- Ocean Fron Area Neighborhood
- Telephone & Free Nation Wide LD Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Child Friendly Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- Alarm Clock Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Lamps Unit
- Clam Cleaning Station Building
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Complex
- Nightstand Unit
- Multiple Car Parking Building
- Smoke detector(s) Building
- Electric Wall Heaters Unit
- Town Building Building
- Water Front Area Neighborhood
- Beach Front Area Neighborhood
- Suburban Area Unit
- Full Town View Building
- Full Beach View Unit
- Icemaker Building
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Oven Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- Family Friendly Unit
- Free Parking Unit
- Post Office Area, 5 Blocks
- Coin Operated Clothes Dryers Building
- Coin Operated Clothes Washer Building
- Pharmacy Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Medical Clinic Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Public Library Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 3 Blocks
- Coffee Shop Area, 3 Blocks
- Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Gift Shops Area, 3 Blocks
- Grocery Store Area, 3 Blocks
- Convenience Store Area, 2 Blocks
- 24 Hour Assistance Telephone
- ATM Machine Area, 2 Blocks
- Attractions Area
- Casino Gambling Area, 5 Miles
- Family Camp Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Cable TV Basic Channels Unit
- DVD Player Unit
- Hiking Trails Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Beach Combing Area, 2 Blocks
- Rental Bikes Area, 2 Miles
- Birding Area
- Moped Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Shelling Neighborhood, 1 Block
- High Speed Wireless Internet Building
- Motorcyles allowed at Property Complex
- Laundromat Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Walking Paths Neighborhood
- Golf Courses Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Hiking Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Saltwater Fishing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Bowling Alley Area, 9 Miles
- Surfing Area
- Ocean Swimming Area, 3 Blocks
- Scooter Rentals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Tavern Area, 3 Blocks
- Wildlife Viewing Area
- Scenic Driving Area
- National Parks Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Sand Beach Area, 2 Blocks
- Festivals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Museums Area, 1 Mile
- Historical Sites Area
- Live Music Neighborhood
- Public Parks Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Historical Area Area
- Rain Forest Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Bar Area, 3 Blocks
- Beach Area, 2 Blocks
Great Stay on the coast
Real close to the beach, the Penthouse and cottages were great.
Loved the Penthouse
We spent a very pleasant but rainy March day here. The views from the picture windows of the penthouse are fabulous (even and perhaps especially in the rain).
View of the beach on two sides.
Staff is really nice and rooms are very clean. I stay in the penthouse with a view of the beach on two sides. It's a bit of a track up the stairs and can be a bit warm on sunny days with no breeze. But it is GREAT
Current rates are displayed below and may have conditions for minimum stay, maximum occupants or other conditions. Rates, Discounts, Packages, Fees and Taxes may change or end without notice. Book today.
|07/03/19||07/07/19||4th of July||$125|
Charges and Details for this Property
|Normal and maximum occupancy||Normal 2, Sleeps 3, Maximum 4|
|Additional fee per person over normal, per day||$20 Disclosed, $100 Undisclosed|
|Out cleaning fee, minimum per stay and every week||$59|
|Cleaning fee per dog (max weight 30lbs), per day||$20, but $500 cleaning fee for each unapproved dog|
|Credit card fee, If applicable||3.5%,|
|Lodging and other taxes||11.8%|
DETAILS: Availability cannot be guarantee of all prices at all times. Rates, Discounts, Packages, Fees and Taxes may change or end without notice, even during the booking process. For online, email or phone reservations, Guests should receive an email confirmation when a booking has been accepted. Every attempt will be made to make the property available but occupancy could become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the managers control.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Weary O'Leary Penthouse Condo (1161) on ByTheSeaByTheSea.com