Real Estate Information
Buying a vacation home is a wise decision. We are not brokers and do not negotiate or offer to negotiate properties, but our professional lodging team can help you recognize the best options for renting out your second home when you are away.
- Have your own private place to get away.
- Build warm memories with children & family.
- Host your friends for fun & activities.
- Or enjoy peace & quiet & relaxation.
- Enjoy the activities & natural environment.
- Explore shops & local events.
- Meet the neighbors & feel like a local.
- Pick a place that matches your taste.
- Furnish & outfit the home anyway you like.
- Include the amenities you really want.
- Stay & use it whenever you want.
- Rent it out when you're not there.
Not All Properties Are Created Equal
Most homes do well in rental, but some do far better. Our staff can help you make the best decision and we do it for absolutely no fee. Just in the hope you'll hire us to oversee and manage your place. We can help you:
- Pick the right real estate agent.
- Avoid the wrong real estate agents.
- Point out homes that will be more popular.
- Suggest top locations & neighborhoods.
- List amenities that bring in top dollar rents.
- Reveal little things that make a big difference.
- Provide setup checklists.
- Coordinate movers & services.
Not All Managers Are Created Equal
Not all managers are created equal, either. Our company offers only certified, trained and tested staff members, all backed by a strong team of marketing, advertising, accounting, sales, software, website and administrative professionals. No one else can match this.
Call today. No obligation. We would love to help. 866-925-5188.
DETAILS: The Publisher of this website is not a real estate sales company or broker. No one here negotiates or offers to negotiate, either directly or indirectly, the sales of real estate. Instead, we advise clients on how to operate second homes and other properties as lodging operations. We may recommend other independent agents and companies.